HF Mk.IXc aircraft, ML296, flown by F/Lt Otto Smik. He flew this machine from the time he was in service with 312 Sqn. RAF at North Weald, at the end of August 1944. The model was built by Josef Blažek, from our ProfiPACK edition kit cat. no. 70121. Josef used following accessories:
– Spitfire Mk.IX, landig flaps, cat. no. 72623,
– Spitfire Mk.IX, general set. cat. no. 72624,
– Spitfire Mk.IX, engine, cat. no. 672126,
– Spitfire Mk.IX, cockpit, cat. no. 672112,
– Spitfire, drop tank, cat. no. 672122,
– Spitfire Mk.IX, legs BRONZE w/5 spoke wheels, smooth tire, cat. no. 672135,
– Spitfire Mk.IXc, gun bays, cat. no. 672150.
1/48 Bf 109G-6 kit! Our large range of accessories will be complemented by 2 types of painting masks.
Our set of WGr.21 rocket launchers (cat. no. 648403) will consist of two launchers, two spare rockets and PE accessories and, together with a set of gun pods (cat. no. 648399), will be available from April 2018
Willys MB & M1917 MG (1pc)
Willys MB & 37mm AT Gun (1 pc)
L3/33 Light Tank With 20mm AT Gun (1 pc)
M132 Armored Flamethrower (1 pc)