About actual vehicle
During the Second World War, the German army set up a stationary battle chamber on the body of the tank, developed a destroyer tank and assault gun equipped with more powerful guns.
The destroyer tank using the car body of V No. Pantor Tank called masterpiece is called Yakutopanta, equipped with a powerful 71-caliber 8.8 cm anti-tank gun PaK 43/3.
It was a simple design with a good anti-shot attack and fought from 1944 until the end of the war.
Originally it was Yakutopanta which was made using the A type body of the Panter tank, but when Panther Tank switched to G type, Jagd Pantar changed the base body to G type.
It was distinguished by being called G1 for a type A based vehicle and G2 for a G type base vehicle.
Approximately 400 trucks were produced together with each type, while also adding modifications to the car body and numerous improvements afterwards.
About the model
The model is a plastic model assembly kit which reproduced the German armored tanks tank of the Second World War, Jagt pantre on 1/35 scale.
This kit can be assembled by choosing either Yakutopanta Ausf.G1 late production type or Jagt pantar Ausf.G2.
Body upper part sets both parts of G1 and G2.
The shape and layout of each grill of the engine deck, or the joint part of the armor plate at the back of the fighting room, expresses the difference of exquisite detail firmly.
The sharp finish of the main gun that adopted the gun sleeve and the muzzle brake using the slide mold.
Prepare etched parts with brackets to enhance details of battle rooms and engine decks.
In addition, two types of exhaust pipes at the rear of the body are set.
In addition, five types of armored guards under the exhaust pipe are prepared, and you can enjoy various expressions that are selectable.
The lower part of the car body is integrally molded using a slide mold.
Suspension is a torsion bar type suspension modeling suspension arm and torsion bar together.
A mechanism similar to an actual car is reproduced.
In addition, we adopted a belt type DS track which is easy to assemble for crawler belts.
It is a nice kit that can be assembled by selecting G1, G2.
- Reproduction of the German Army's Demolition Tank of World War II, Yakutopanta on 1/35 scale
- Yakutopanta Ausf.G 1 2 in 1 kit which can be assembled by selecting either late production type or Ausf.G 2
- Body upper part sets G1, G2 parts
- The shape and layout of each grill of the engine deck, the joint part of the armor plate at the back of the fighting room, and the exquisite details of the differences are expressed firmly
- Model sharpened main gun that adopted gun sleeve and muzzle brake using slide mold
- Etched parts prepared with brackets and the like that enhance details of battle rooms and engine decks
- Modeling suspension arms and torsion bars as suspensions
- Two types of exhaust pipes at the rear of the body set
- Armor guard at the bottom of the exhaust pipe can be selected from 5 types
- The lower part of the car body is integrally molded using a slide mold
- Adopted belt track DS track for easy assembly