Dragon’s exciting new range of 1/35 scale Neo Smart kits launched with the Panzer III Ausf.M (Item No. 6521) and Panzer III Ausf.M (6559), and they have received popular acclaim thanks to their Neo Smart Tracks and the inclusion of interior parts as a first production bonus. Now the Neo Smart family has expanded to encompass the Sturmgeschütz III (StuG.III) as well. Indeed, the very first StuG.III Neo Smart kit depicts an Ausf.E variant. This new a 1/35 scale StuG.III Ausf.E receives the Neo Smart makeover treatment. It is not only improved with a fine redition of fighting compartment interior but also the gearbox and associated parts in superb detail. Besides, the Neo Smart Tracks are extremely user-friendly. There’s no doubt about it, this is Dragon’s finest model ever of the important StuG.III Ausf.E. Modelers will find this Neo Smart Kit a real treat to put together and to finish thanks to its superior level of detail and ease of assembly.
|ITEM NO:||DRA 6818|
|EST ARRIVAL:||January 2020|
Scheduled to be released in January 2020
A large whale that flies in the sky, the state-of-the-art transport aircraft that ASDF boasts!
Since the adoption of the 2017 formula, the C-2 transport aircraft that has been deployed has appeared on the 1/144 scale. Although it is a mini-scale, the total length is 270mm! Please enjoy the large volume that can be compared to a whale.
- Precise three-dimensionalization from transport rooms, cockpits, and microwave ovens in cabins through actual machine coverage
- The doors and hatches of each part can reproduce the expanded state
- Selection formula of flight attitude and landing attitude
- Overall length 270mm Overall width 309mm Overall height 97mm
* The image shown is a prototype.