Please let me show you the first bunch of new resin items coming for the MOSONSHOW 2019:
144002 DH Mosquito wheels and tail gear set (sagged) (recommended kit: Mark I model)
144003 JAS-39 Gripen wheel set (recommended kit: Revell/Trumpeter)
144004 U-125A wheel set (recommended kit: Platz)
24001 BMW M3 Technomagnesio wheel set (recommended kit: Aoshima/Beemax)
24002 Audi S1 Gr. B gravel wheel set (recommended kit: Aoshima/Beemax)
24003 Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1962 wheel set (recommended kit: Italeri/Protar)
"Kotobuki squadron of the wilderness" 鍾 馗 Musako ・ Higako specification
- Model: KHK144-7
- Manufacturer: Platz / Plex
To be released in April
plastic model kit
anime "wilderness of Kotobuki Squadron" is an original animation latest golden combination of Michiko supervision and Tsutomu × series configuration and Yokote Mizushima is give!
A full-fledged battle action unfolded by a team of pretty girls, will open from January 2019!
The fighter that appears in such a remarkable work is reproduced with a plastic model of 1/144 scale! It reproduces realistically "ム" which Musako and Higako who appeared in Episode 9 manipulate.
While the palm size is 1/144, the markings applied to the machine such as distinctive postal marks are reproduced with decals.
I set the parts for two aircraft in the kit.
Broadcasting will be started on TV and on the Internet, etc., and "Kotobuki squadron in the wilderness" will attract more and more attention in future developments! It is the appearance of the model that I want to check along with the animation!
Co., Ltd. Publisher: Plex
(C) Kotobuki Squadron Production Committee of the wilderness
History and extensive information about the aircraft and technical and general information
The Mitsubishi F-1 is Japan's first domestically developed and built supersonic military jet. It was nicknamed "Supersonic Rei-Sen"(Rei-Sen being the Japanese term for Mitsubishi's famed A6M "Zero" fighter of WWII). Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and Fuji Heavy Industries jointly developed the F-1.At first glance, it somewhat resembles the French/Anglo SEPECAT Jaguar, but was a completely independent Japanese effort (although it uses the same engines). Its primary role is anti-ship attack with a secondary ground attack role. It can carry AIM-9 Sidewinder missiles for self-defense.
Design and development
In the mid 1960s, the Japan Air Self-Defense Force (JASDF) commenced studies into an advanced jet trainer which could also be modified to serve in the ground attack and anti-shipping roles. After considering license production of the T-38 Talon and SEPECAT Jaguar, Japan decided to develop its own trainer, the supersonic Mitsubishi T-2, this first flying on 20 July 1971. Cost over-runs in the T-2 program led to the proposed single seat attack version almost being abandoned, but the cancellation of the Kawasaki P-XL, the planned replacement for Japan's Kawasaki P-2J maritime patrol aircraft freed-up funds, while making it important to keep Japan's aviation industry employed, and contracts were awarded for the development of the attack version as the FS-T2kai in 1973.
The new aircraft was a minimum change derivative of the T-2, with the rear cockpit being converted to an avionics bay by removing the rear seat, and replacing the canopy with a simple unglazed access hatch. Two additional hardpoints were fitted under the wing to allow carriage of a heavier weapon load, and the avionics were improved, with a new J/AWG-12 radar set, similar to that fitted in British Royal Air Force F-4M Phantom fighter jets.This set provides ranging information. Aside from the avionics changes, deletion of the rear seat, and new one-piece canopy, the only other major change from the T-2 was the strengthening of the airframe to enable it to carry a larger weapons load than the T-2. The F-1 is fitted with an internally mounted 20 mm JM61A1 Vulcan cannon with 750 rounds of ammunition. The aircraft also has seven external hardpoints for the carriage of a wide variety of stores. The fuselage hardpoint and inboard pair of underwing hardpoints are "wet", which means they can be used to carry external fuel tanks to increase the aircraft's range. The primary weapon of the F-1 is the ASM-1 and the newer ASM-2 long-range anti-ship missile. This weapon is roughly in the class of the American AGM-84 Harpoon or French AM.39 Exocet. Other weapons carried include the all-aspect short-range heat-seeking AIM-9 Sidewinder air-to-air missile for air-to-air combat. This weapon is carried on the wingtip rails usually, but it can also be carried on the outboard underwing hardpoints for the F-1's secondary air defense role. Other air-to-ground weapons carried include rocket pods (JLAU-3/A) of 70 mm (2.75 in) size as well as bombs of 227 kg (500 lb) and 340 kg (750 lb) in size (Mk82 and M117 respectively). In addition, the Mk-82 and M117 bombs can be fitted with infrared guidance kits, turning them into precision-guided weapons that home in on heat radiation emitted from seaborne targets such as ships or other ground-based targets. When fitted with this kit, the bomb becomes known as GCS-1.
The F-1 was replaced by the F-2 (Japan/U.S. developed, based on F-16C/D), as well as upgraded F-4EJ "Kai" Phantom IIs. The last six active F-1s, based at Tsuiki in Fukuoka Prefecture, were retired on 9 March 2006, having reached the 4,000 hour limit of their airframes.
- FS-T2-Kai: The first two prototypes.
- Mitsubishi F-1: Single-seat close air support, ground-attack and anti-ship fighter aircraft.
- 60-8275 F-1 Fuchū Air Base, in Fuchu, Tokyo
- 70-8207 F-1 Mitsu Seiki Co., Ltd. Taga Works, Awaji, Hyōgo
- F-1 JASDF Kamo sub-base, Oga, Akita Prefecture
- F-1 (nose section) Misawa Air Base, Misawa, Aomori Prefecture
- F-1 Misawa Aviation & Science Museum, Misawa, Aomori Prefecture
- F-1 (fire training) Ashiya Air Field, Ashiya, Fukuoka Prefecture
- F-1 Kasuga Air Base, Kasuga, Fukuoka Prefecture
- F-1 Tsuiki Air Field, Tsuiki, Fukuoka Prefecture
- F-1 JASDF Erimo sub-base, Erimo, Hokkaido Prefecture
- F-1 Hyakuri Airport, Omitama, Ibaraki Prefecture
- F-1 National Defense Academy of Japan, Yokosuka, Kanagawa Prefecture
- F-1 JASDF Sado sub-base, Sado, Niigata Prefecture
- F-1 Iruma Air Base, Sayama, Saitama Prefecture
- F-1 Ōtsu JGSDF base, Ōtsu, Shiga Prefecture
- F-1 (Nose section) Fujisan Juku no Mori Park, Airfield cafe, Gotemba, Shizuoka Prefecture
- F-1 Harada collection Oyama, Shizuoka Prefecture
- F-1 U.S.-Japan Joint Air Defense Command HQ, Yokota Air Base, Fussa, Tokyo
- F-1 Hōfu Kita Air Base, Hōfu, Yamaguchi Prefecture
Data from Mitsubishi's Sabre Successor
- Crew: 1
- Length: 17.86 m (58 ft 7 in)
- Wingspan: 7.88 m (25 ft 10¼ in)
- Height: 4.48 m (14 ft 8⅓ in)
- Wing area: 21.2 m² (228 ft²)
- Empty weight: 6,358 kg (14,017 lb)
- Max. takeoff weight: 13,674 kg (30,146 lb)
- Powerplant: 2 × Ishikawa-Harima TF40-801A turbofan
- Dry thrust: 22.8 kN (5,115 lbf) each
- Thrust with afterburner: 35.6 kN (7,305 lbf) each
- Maximum speed: 1,700 km/h (918 knots, 1,056 mph) at 11,000 m (36,100 ft) (clean)
- Combat radius: 556 km (483 nmi, 346 mi) High-Low-High profile with two ASM-1 missiles and one 830 L (183 Imp gallon) drop tank
- Ferry range: 2,870 km (1,552 nmi, 1,785 mi) (max external fuel)
- Service ceiling: 15,240 m (50,000 ft)
- Rate of climb: 118 m/s (35,000 ft/min)
- Wing loading: 645 kg/m² (132 lb/ft²)
- Climb to 11,000 m (36,100 ft): 2.0 min
- Guns: 1× 20 mm (0.787 in) JM61A1 Vulcan 6-barreled Gatling cannon
- Hardpoints: One, centerline, four underwing and two wingtip missile rails
- Bombs: Various bombs, air-to-air and air-to-surface missiles and rocket pods on four underwing, two wingtip, and one underfuselage pylon. Weapons carried include AIM-9 Sidewinder, Mitsubishi AAM-1, Mitsubishi Type 80 Air-to-Ship Missile/Type 93 Air-to-Ship Missile anti-ship missiles, JLAU-3A 70 mm rocket pods, RL-7 70 mm rockets, RL-4 125 mm rockets, Mk-82 500 lb and M117 750 lb bombs, and GCS-1, IR-guided versions of the Mk-82 and M117.
FULL BOX AND ART BOX +BOX OF THE KIT AND SIDE views
FULL KIT PARTS
After 29 years in which he defended and attacked enemies and opponents in important missions and military operations and wars throughout the years received great honor and gained a great reputation and stood bravely against the stronger and faster than him and carried out his task uncompromisingly and without discounts and with a very fast engine even today and with the ability to carry missiles Strong and heavy weapons that were his main weapon of defense and assault during the time of military service is a tough and fearless adversary and won in difficult and dangerous battle arenas and thanks to long wings and a large back wing and a powerful engine that can reach a very large flight speed of about 1700 km gave him important advantages even in full training, is a very strong and impressive combat support. The picture is impressive and beautiful with a multicolored inscription that combines a quality product packaging and is very easy to open. The packing is tough and strong relative to the size of the kit. The color of the kit is brilliant gray and gives a great base for high quality paint. It is recommended to buy high quality or strong colors to get a realistic and beautiful finish. The assembly is very easy and convenient. And suitable for age 15 and over, this product gives great value for money, fun and very enjoyable
I would like to thank the manufacturer platz-hobby who sent me this sample for full review
HMCS Snowberry Flower Class Corvette Detail Up Set
1/250 SOYA Antarctica Observation Ship 3rd Corps
Full Injection Kit by Lighthouse Models
1/144 Tornad GR.1 / IDS (2 sets)
- Model: FC-12
- Manufacturer: PLATZ / Platts
Scheduled to launch in March
Plastic model kit
CODE: 4545782057621 To the
popular flying color selection, the first series of variable wing aircraft enter the ranks.
It is the appearance of a masterpiece multi-roll machine tonead that was born in joint development of three Italian countries, Italy and three countries.
Kit reproduces the unique style of attacker type IDS in realism.
The marking includes three types of desert painted British Air Force aircraft, German Navy aircraft supposing offshore battle, and Camouflage Italian Air Force aircraft reminiscent of the European forest.
It is a set of 2 machines that can also enjoy the power to play the core of attack power in each country.
About actual machine
Tonado is a versatile attack aircraft born in the joint development of the three countries of England, West Germany, Italy.
Attacker-type IDS with low-sky precision attack as its main task and air defense fighter type ADV derived based on the airframe were developed and deployed in various countries from the 1980s.
Variable wings are adopted to ensure high loading capacity and short distance takeoff performance while enabling low-speed high-speed flight, and equipped with a reverse injection device for short distance landing.
Currently also active as an important force in each country of the UK, Germany and Italy.
What is Flying Color Selection
"Flying Color Selection" is a series of aircraft plastic model with coloring and marking as the center of enjoyment.
Set up a part of FUTOSYE which is compatible with delicate details and a high strength assembly and a decal of silk screen printing finished colorfully under the precise supervision of Rochette · Decal.
We support assembly with instruction manual with emphasis on painting process.
The scale is an affordable size and is perfect for collections, 1/144.
We carefully select colorful paintings and unexpected schemes from old age machine to a masterpiece of recent years and convey the charm of various "airplane colors".
- 1/144 Scale · Plastic Model Unpainted Assembly Kit
- Use of FEFTZE parts – 2 sets
- Decal is high-quality silk screen printing made by Italian-made cult graph with less color transparency and better coloring
- The marking includes three kinds of desert painted British Air Force aircraft, German navy machine assuming offshore battle, camouflage Italian Air Force aircraft reminiscent of European forest
Package size: 190 × 140 × 40 mm
Finished size: Total length of about 116 mm