12055 1/12 Porsche 934 Jägermeister (w/Photo-Etched Parts)
24351 1/24 TOYOTA GR Supra
35369 1/35 German Light Tank Panzerkampfwagen 38(t) Ausf.E/F
25421 1/24 TOYOTA GAZOO Racing TS050 HYBRID 2019
21166 1/24 Ford GT (Blue) (Finished Model)
21167 1/24 Ford GT (Gray) (Finished Model)
21168 1/24 Ford GT (Red) (Finished Model)
25422 1/700 Battle Of Malaya Set (w/Background Pamphlet)
Collection of participating ships in the Battle of Malay
The Battle of Malay on December 10, 1941, known as the first ever naval battle in which the main battleship in operation was sunk only by aircraft attacks. It is a set that can arrange the participating ships and aircraft at once. In 1917, as a British Navy Admiralty V class ship in addition to the Royal Navy battleship Prince of Wales, cruiser battleship Repulse known for its elegant style, two E-class destroyer Electra, Express A vampire was commissioned and later transferred to the Australian Navy. As for the aircraft, 10 sets of 9 Navy Aircraft and 9 Navy Aircraft of the same scale were prepared. Recreate the battle with its name in the battle history with your hands. In addition, a booklet (8 pages in total) that explains the Battle of Malay in detail is included. A well-preserved version of the document that also contains text that spells out the history of the battle by Mr. Noboru Kobayashi, known for “ Japan Plastic Model 60 Year History ‘ ‘, photos of the time, organization chart and attack chart of the attack squad is.
● Royal Navy Battleship Prince of Wales × 1 (4 sets of land attack, 96 type of land attack with 3 aircraft) ● British Navy cruiser battleship Repulse × 1 ● British Navy destroyer E class × 2 ● Australian Navy Destroyer Vampire × 1 1/700 set of land attack / 96 type of land attack each 6 aircraft set × 1 ※ “1/700 Prince of Wales Murray offshore battle” kit is a set of land attack 4 aircraft · 96 Since there are 3 type land attack aircraft, the total number of land attack aircraft in this set is 19 ● Wire for exhibition 30cm × 1 ● Malai offshore battle commentary booklet × 1
First official photo and description of Tamiya 47430 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R 1995
RC FORD MUSTANG COBRA R 1995
This Tamiya R/C kit pairs a classic body and the proven TT-01 Type-E chassis. The body depicts the Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R, which was a special version of the Mustang that was produced by Ford’s Special Vehicle Team (SVT for short).
TT-01 E Chassis
The bathtub frame of the evolved shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E has its motor and battery close to the ground for lower center of gravity and optimum balance. Mounted on the bathtub frame is a fiberglass reinforced nylon upper deck and gear covers improving rigidity, as well as a 3-piece tie rod providing a smoother steering action. The low center of gravity, great balanced design, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system, and front and rear differential gears all come together to produce excellent operating ability. 70mm-diameter radial tires are paired with metal plated wheels developed just for this model; the high sidewalls make for forgiving turns.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 465mm, width: 195mm, height: 134mm
• Polycarbonate body with separate molded parts recreating the side mirrors and rear wing.
• Stickers for trim body details.
• Paint window masking stickers included.
• 5-spoke wheels are paired with treaded tires.
• 257mm wheelbase.
• A wide range of Hop-Up Option parts is available to tune the TT-01 Type-E chassis.
• Includes 540 motor.
• Includes: Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit.
• Required Items: 2-Channerl radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery pack with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
1/35 Military Miniature Series No.161
U.S. Self-Propelled A.A. Gun M42 Duster (w/3 Figures)
Item No: 35161
1/48 Military Miniature Series No.97
German Tank Panther Ausf.D
Item No: 32597
★The Ausf.D Panther now makes an appearance in exacting Tamiya 1/48 scale! ★From the sloped armor to the 7.5cm gun, the Panther Ausf.D is depicted with great accuracy and offers an enjoyable build. ★Features recreations of cast turret surface and weld lines across the vehicle. ★Comes with a commander torso figure and two marking options for Panthers at the Battle of Kursk in 1943. ★Assembly type tracks have single piece straight sections. ★Includes a die-cast chassis component for a realistically weighty feel.